Your baby sleeping bag from JACKY or BOLEY collection
- Be sure to choose the right size! The baby must not dive in!
- Ask your pediatrician or midwife about the correct size of the sleeping bag and other important preventive measures against sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). They can give you further valuable tips for a safe sleep, such as the correct room temperature and the position of your baby on the back in the sleeping bag.
- Before using the product for the first time, we recommend that you wash the product according to the care instructions.
- Please close buttons / snap fasteners and zippers before washing.
- Wash your sleeping bag at max. 60 ° C with liquid mild detergent, with which the best washing results are achieved.
- The laundry should be spun well.
- Please pull gently into shape when wet.
- Check the product before each use and stop using it at the first signs of defects or damage!